Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day with mum.

Yesterday was a fun-filled day with my mum. We went grocery shopping, clothes shopping, and then ended our day with some delicious Starbucks. It was quite cute because when we dropped the groceries off at home, my dad was re-arranging the family room. My mum and I decided we would go get the play station 3 game he's been wanting, Madden NFL 12. So, we went and picked him up a bag of his favorite snack, Kettle Corn and surprised him. He was definitely more than surprised! Here are some pictures from yesterday:









































































































































































































Simply Vera, Vera Wang Skinny Ponte Pants from Kohls.
Scarf from American Eagle.

Then one of my brothers older friends works at Starbucks and made one of her specialty drinks. It tastes JUST like cake batter. I kid you not. I was in absolute heaven!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! nice photos and post! love that scarf! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete