Thursday, September 1, 2011

Smartwater.

People quite frequently say, "All water tastes the same." But that couldn't be further from the truth. Spring water comes from the ground and contains random stuff and whatever else the animals that swim in it leave behind. But Smartwater is vapor distilled. So, it is in it's purest state. The taste is so much better because electrolytes are added. It's certainly a different taste that I enjoy! Plus, it doesn't hurt that Jennifer Aniston endorses Smartwater.









What's your favorite health tip?


"I always try to sleep for at least eight hours a night and, of course, water, water, water! I drink 100 ounces of Smartwater every day," Jennifer Aniston says. "But occasionally I just have to have a Diet coke- there's nothing like it!"

How do you stay refreshed all day?


"I start with a bottle of Smartwater in the morning, Aniston says. I carry one with me all day, and at night I drink a tall glass."


























So, I think I am going to take Jen's advice and aim to drink 100 ounces of water a day. It'll make a significant difference to live a healthy lifestyle. And if you're out and about, try Smartwater and let me know if you like the taste or if you can actually taste a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment