Friday, September 16, 2011

Mums and Pumpkins.

I am over the moon excited to decorate our house for Fall. I get excited to go to the pumpkin patch and pick out the best, perfectly shaped, pumpkins! And not to mention the pretty mums. I am not sure what kind of door wreath we'll be doing this year, but I'm hoping for something very festive, maybe even one with a bow. OH! My family and I haven't done this in a while, but getting bails of hay and centering the pumpkins around them or even on top of them. Ah! As you can see, I am thrilled about this. :) 








































Not to scare anyone, but I am also a Winter lover. This is our house last year!! I happen to love all seasons, and couldn't even imagine living somewhere that stays the same year round! Snow is beautiful, though it may be a fuss to drive in and trample around in. 

3 comments:

  1. I love the first picture.. such an inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to go to a farm to pick some pumpkins :) Haha, I love winter, too! I grew up in a country where we had snow from November through April, and I loved it :)

    classy & fabulous

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are gorgeous!

    Julie
    www.celebrityowned.com

    ReplyDelete