Saturday, September 3, 2011

Grocery Shopping.

Most people dread grocery shopping, but I find it enthralling for some very odd reason. I have a love-hate relationship with food. And I can never justify sticking strictly to healthy/organic foods or throwing in some sweets here and there, or just picking out what looks good at the time. So, here is my finalized grocery list:


Cantaloupe





















 Bananas


























 Peaches























 Tortilla

























 Lettuce


























 Almond butter


























 Deli Fresh turkey


























 Newtons Fruit thins

























 Cheerios























 Yoplait smoothie



















 String Cheese
























 Silk vanilla soy milk


























 Smartwater

For breakfast I will have cheerios with vanilla soy milk and top it off with cut banana slices. Maybe add peaches or cantaloupe the next morning. Lunch, I am going to take the tortilla shell, lettuce, turkey, and almond butter and make wraps. The string cheese, yoplait smoothies, and newtons fruit thins are nice little snacks throughout the day. And then I eat dinner with my amazing family. Which usually consists of homemade chicken and noodle soup or an Italian dish of some sort. I will most likely burn all of this off with my strenuous work out. Maybe I'll share it with you in another post. :) Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment